How can i delete a GWT Module?

nacho

Oct 27, 2010, 2:24:00 PM10/27/10
to Google Web Toolkit
I made a GWT module in eclipse (File -> New -> Module)

And now, i want to delete that module. I already deleted
MyModule.gwt.xml and MyModule.java (entry point class).

But when i try to run my application i get this in my console:

com.mycompany.myapp.MyModule
[ERROR] Unable to find 'com/mycompany/myapp/MyModule.gwt.xml' on
your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a
classpath entry for source?

I also tried: Project Properties -> Google -> Web Toolkit -> Entry
Point Modules, and remove the module here. But the error still there.

How can i delete the module?

Šobis

Sep 30, 2011, 4:05:10 AM9/30/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here. Did anyone solve this problem?

Thomas Broyer

Sep 30, 2011, 4:35:27 AM9/30/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
In your project's settings, go to Google → Google Web Toolkit and make sure your module is no longer referenced there.