GWT StackLayoutPanel: how to change header background color

doruk

Feb 24, 2012, 2:11:02 AM2/24/12
to Google Web Toolkit
Helo;
StackLayoutPanel default calor is light blue and I want to change
using css. I tried this code :

view plaincopy to clipboardprint?
.gwt-StackLayoutPanel {
background-color: #114E74;
}

But nothing has changed. Please can you explain how can I do that?

Tony Edgin

Feb 24, 2012, 11:20:22 AM2/24/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
It's probably being overridden. A quick hack would be to make the
background-color important. Otherwise, you'll need to make user your
CSS is loaded after GWT's CSS.

Cheers,
Tony

> --

Tony Edgin
Software Architecture and Design Leader
LBT Observatory
933 N. Cherry Ave., Tucson AZ 85721-0065
p:520-626-8951, c:520-419-8821, f:520-626-9333

Arun Das

Feb 24, 2012, 11:14:01 PM2/24/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
i have a similar problem . you reload the project in development mode and try

chris

Feb 28, 2012, 4:32:27 AM2/28/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
trying to work a similar issue. The theme selection in the the gwt.xml seems to be loaded after my cssresources, so overrides mine. Probably need to read the docs another time