Zooming on DockLayoutPanel

mhpandi

Sep 19, 2011, 2:19:31 PM9/19/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi everybody
I'm using a DockLayoutPanel with north, west, east, south and center
panels (SimplePanel). when I zoom in the rendered page on my browser,
the center panel gets smaller and all other panels surrounding it get
bigger. I think the the relative size of panels must stay constant
when zooming in. Am I right? Can anyone help me?

Y2i

Sep 19, 2011, 5:45:52 PM9/19/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Pages on this forum behave exactly the same.

What happens is the fixed sizes specified for north, west, east and south stay the same in their numerical terms, they just get zoomed out.  This makes them bigger.

And the remaining area occupied by the center panel takes the rest of the space, which makes it smaller.