Anybody else having a problem with the mac GWT dev plugin in Chrome?

Brandon Donnelson

Sep 25, 2012, 9:37:59 PM9/25/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
For some reason after I installed speed tracer in chrome I started getting a problem with chrome gwt plugin, but maybe it was updated around the same time and it's something else?

Mac Chrome: 22.0.1229.79
GWT Developer Plugin 1.0.9738

Brandon
Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 6.31.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 6.31.36 PM.png

Brandon Donnelson

Sep 25, 2012, 9:41:43 PM9/25/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Same thing is happening in Canary.

Mac Version 24.0.1277.0 canary

Brandon Donnelson

Sep 25, 2012, 9:44:27 PM9/25/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I can get it to work in 15.01 at least.

Brandon Donnelson

Sep 25, 2012, 9:44:44 PM9/25/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Oops I can get it to work in firefox 15.0.1

Jens

Sep 26, 2012, 4:14:24 AM9/26/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I am using stable Chrome Version 21.0.1180.89 and do not have any problems with DevMode plugin on Mac OS (10.8.2). I switched to stable Chrome because lately the DevMode plugin stopped working for me in all the dev versions of Chrome.

-- J.