Export google chart to PDF.

Nikhil Agrawal

Apr 2, 2013, 12:35:51 AM4/2/13
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to export a page containing many google charts to PDF. How can it be done ?
FYI -- I am using PHP as server side language.

Thanks in advance.

Nikhil

asgallant

Apr 2, 2013, 1:39:20 AM4/2/13
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
There is no way to directly export the charts as a PDF, but you can convert them to png images and import the image files into a PDF.  The code for converting them to images is here (note that it only works in Firefox or Chrome).

Nikhil Agrawal

Apr 2, 2013, 8:43:21 AM4/2/13
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
is there some other charts which provides this functionality of exporting to pdf ?

vibol TEAV