Geochart: Control Tooltip info when using Lat/Lon coordinates in markers mode

Carlos Moreira

Oct 9, 2012, 5:00:53 PM10/9/12
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys!

I'm trying to control the content of the tooltip, so it doesn't show the coordinates values, or that usual formating of 'Column Name: Value'.
I tried different variations, but couldn't get one to work the way I wanted.
Examples:

http://jsfiddle.net/cmoreira/FZeN9/ (would want to hide/remove the lat/lon values)

http://jsfiddle.net/cmoreira/njB6m/ (would want to delete the 'Example' colum name).

It would be perfect if I could get the tooltip to only have 1 line, or 2 lines but without the column name.

Do you guys know how to achieve this?

Thanks in advanced for you help!

asgallant

Oct 9, 2012, 5:16:41 PM10/9/12
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Between the two examples, you have what you want.  Basically, you need to use the "tooltip" column role in the second example: http://jsfiddle.net/asgallant/njB6m/5/

Carlos Moreira

Oct 9, 2012, 5:44:11 PM10/9/12
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
@asgallent, you're the man!! thanks a lot.

I knew I was close, don't know why I didn't try that variation.

Thanks!

asgallant

Oct 9, 2012, 5:49:31 PM10/9/12
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Give yourself the credit there, I wouldn't have thought of the combo if you hadn't shown both examples.