Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Carol Smith

da leggere,
6 ott 2014, 13:09:4206/10/14
a Google Summer of Code Announce
Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that Google Summer of Code will be happening for its eleventh year this year. Please check out the blog post about the program and read the FAQs and Timeline on Melange for more information.

Cheers,
Carol

monis mohd

da leggere,
12 dic 2014, 11:38:2712/12/14
a google-summer-o...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I am not familiar with the process of participating in the summer of code, can you asset me and make me familiar with the participation process. please help me

Yash Sanghvi

da leggere,
23 dic 2014, 12:18:1123/12/14
On Friday, December 12, 2014 10:08:27 PM UTC+5:30, monis mohd wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am not familiar with the process of participating in the summer of code, can you asset me and make me familiar with the participation process. please help me

This will help you.
http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCStudentGuide/

Kai Zhao

da leggere,
29 gen 2015, 02:36:4129/01/15
On Saturday, December 13, 2014 at 12:38:27 AM UTC+8, monis mohd wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am not familiar with the process of participating in the summer of code, can you asset me and make me familiar with the participation process. please help me

GSOC 2015 FAQ helps a lot
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore