Removing "lonely" intersections

jprogram

Apr 13, 2012, 4:23:28 PM4/13/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Here's a link to what I'm talking about: http://goo.gl/hpD6x

By lonely intersections, I mean a single road containing "intersection" nodes that shouldn't be there. The reason for that is because I was creating new roads to curve Peguis Street (see link) to it's proper link with Concordia Ave E.
Now, I figured I could delete those "lonely" intersections but I can't; because I get an error stating "surrounding road attributes aren't the same."
After fiddling with road names and attributes by selecting the segments of Peguis Street, still no dice for removing intersections.
Any idea on how I can remove those intersections properly?

Geoffrey Perez

Apr 13, 2012, 4:46:11 PM4/13/12
to General Map Maker on behalf of jprogram
I would just keep them to mark the changes in pavement, speed limit and/or future driveway connections. There's really no harm in keeping them, actually. If you do want to remove the intersections that badly, either use Report a Problem in Google Maps or redraw the road segment completely from Concordia to the trail.

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

--
Geoffrey Perez (geopgeop)
RER on Google Map Maker