400.That’s an error. Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That’s all we know.

Message has been deleted

Anmol Gupta

Mar 4, 2011, 11:34:58 PM3/4/11
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm making a request as below. But most of times I get an error  "400.That’s an error. Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That’s all we know."
Anyone can suggest to resolve this issue. Is there any licensee to use this service?

http://finance.google.co.uk/finance/historical?%20q=NSE:RCOM&startdate=Oct+1,2008&enddate=Oct+9,2008&output=csv

Regards,
Anmol Kumar

Karolina (Google Employee)

Mar 11, 2011, 5:52:07 PM3/11/11
to Google Finance
Hello Anmol,

This relates to one of my points in my previous message: our contracts
unfortunately don't allow us to provide CSV downloads of historical
data for all exchanges. It looks like NSE is one of those where we are
not able to offer this functionality.

- Karolina

On Mar 4, 11:34 pm, Anmol Gupta <kr.an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm making a request as below. But most of times I get an error  "400.That’s
> an error. Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That’s all
> we know."
> Anyone can suggest to resolve this issue. Is there any licensee to use this
> service?
>
> http://finance.google.co.uk/finance/historical?%20q=NSE:RCOM&startdat...
>
> Regards,
> Anmol Kumar

Alex Dejarnatt

Aug 2, 2012, 10:38:39 AM8/2/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com, kr.a...@gmail.com
Hi Anmol. Some exchanges place restrictions on what data can be downloaded. In this case NSE does not allow csv download of historical prices, so your request is being rejected.
thanks
Alex

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM, maria guerrero parra <mariagu...@gmail.com> wrote:
¿A qué URL debe enlazar este enlace?