Mutual Funds

Jim Nicholas

Apr 23, 2012, 3:31:45 AM4/23/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I am disappointed that I am still failing to get a price for my
Blackrock mutual fund nor any advice or comment on the problem.

--
Jim Nicholas

Tel: 01323 417666

Alex (Google Finance team)

Apr 24, 2012, 9:02:27 PM4/24/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim I apologize for the delay. Could you please remind me as specifically as possible which fund it is?
thanks
Alex

stourjim

May 13, 2012, 2:59:41 PM5/13/12
to Google Finance

On Apr 25, 2:02 am, "Alex (Google Finance team)" <alex...@google.com>
wrote:
> Hi Jim I apologize for the delay. Could you please remind me as
> specifically as possible which fund it is?
> thanks
> Alex
> I do not remember replying and if not I apologise. The fund is Blackrock Emerging Markets - Income. I am particularly mystified because Portfolio gives me considerable details about the Fund - principal investments, brokers ratings, fund manager's names, etc. but not the price.

Jim Nicholas

Alex Dejarnatt

May 14, 2012, 5:20:04 PM5/14/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jim. There are a number of Blackrock Emerging Markets funds on the site -- do you have the specific ticker symbol (or just copy/paste the URL from our site)?
thanks
Alex