Financial News

Odyd12

May 4, 2012, 8:53:04 PM5/4/12
to Google Finance
Hi Finance Team,
SolarPVInvestor is the info hub about solar public companies. We have
been published by Seeking Alpha and appeared on Yahoo Finance and
other SA affiliates. Recently we have been fortunate to appear on
Google News.
Since we offer opinion and financial review for the US as well global
public solar companies, we thought we could become an interesting
addition to the news published on Google Finance.
I was curious if this interest could be mutual? If this is the case,
can you help us with the steps we should take to make this possible.

Sincerely
Robert Dydo
CEO
SolarPVInvestor
http://solarpvinvestor.com

Karolina (Google Finance team)

May 7, 2012, 3:07:49 PM5/7/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Robert, thank you for contacting us. Google Finance gets its news from Google News, so if you're already being picked up by Google News you should be in good shape.

 - Karolina

Robert Dydo

May 9, 2012, 11:52:37 PM5/9/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Karolina,

thank you,

Should we use a ticker format in the news to be picked up by the Google News?

I imagine this would be the requirement. Is there preferential format for Google?

Robert

Robert Dydo

May 22, 2012, 2:26:20 AM5/22/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Hi there Karolina,

Our article show on Google Finance, but they disappear and reappear without particular reason.

Another issue I am having our article form today has disappeared from Google News, how does this happen?

It was there for 12 hours, we had a lot of hits and now its is not listed?

May 24, 2012, 12:41:20 PM5/24/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Robert Dydo

Jun 21, 2012, 8:51:45 PM6/21/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Hi there, thank you for your response.

Indeed we get picked up, however certain tickers do not get listed, those include Yingli Green (NYSE: YGE) or Jinko Solar (NYSE: JKS) as two examples. We are solely dedicated to solar industry and public companies.

We get listed on other, but sometime our articles disappear and never appear again for whatever the reason.

Any explanation would help understand this, thank you

Robert Dydo