Is there a way to export historical price column for my whole portfolio into one data table?

yotsa

May 14, 2012, 5:37:26 AM5/14/12
to Google Finance
Hi,

I need to export the historical data (just the prices) for 52 weeks of
my portfolio into one CSV. How can I do that? I want it to be in this
format:

Date Company A : Company B : Company C : ... :
Company Z

may 16 2011 X Y
Z A
.
.
.
.

Best wish

Yot

Karolina (Google Finance team)

May 14, 2012, 3:22:05 PM5/14/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yotsa,

You'll have to go one ticker at a time, using the Download button on the "historical prices" page.
One other option you have is to use the "historical prices" feature of the Google Spreadsheets GoogleFinance() function: http://support.google.com/docs/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=155178
You could export your portfolio to a csv file, import that into a Google Spreadsheet, and then use the GoogleFinance() function to get the historical prices for each ticker.

 - Karolina