Can't zoom in google debugger

schmid...@googlemail.com

Jul 23, 2012, 12:37:15 AM7/23/12
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I've a pretty stupid question for you which bothers me for the last 2 weeks.
I tried to zoom out in a webpage (I use a Mac and the shortcuts "cmd + –")and all of a sudden my google chrome debugger which was open at that time, scaled down. I haven't found a solution to increase the debugger again.
Maybe you could give me a tipp where to find a solution for this frustrating problem.

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers, Basil
Bildschirmfoto 2012-07-23 um 06.33.29.png

PhistucK

Jul 23, 2012, 1:56:22 AM7/23/12
to schmid...@googlemail.com, google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
I believe this workaround might help -
- Focus on the Developer Tools (click on some element within the Elements panel, for example).
- Press Ctrl + 0.
If that does not help, go to -
- Go to chrome-devtools://devtools/devtools.html (you might not be able to click this link, so just copy and paste it in the omnibox).
- Press Ctrl + 0.
See if that helped.

PhistucK

Emmanuel Vaïsse

Mar 5, 2015, 10:24:47 AM3/5/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
This didn't work for me.

If you can use this solution,

go to chrome://extensions/ (type it in url bar)

then click on 'view background script', this will open a new window dedicated to dev tools,

then you can zoom out OR zoom in.

Sébastien Lucas

May 14, 2015, 2:08:06 AM5/14/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
I've add the same problem on MAC,
In this page
They say to restore zoom initial size to type SHIFT + 0
It my case, it was SHIFT + CMD + 0

Opening the console in a full window help to gain the focus.

Alain Barthelemy

May 20, 2015, 7:43:45 AM5/20/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
This problem is still not fixed in 2015 - Chrome Version 43.0.2357.65 (64-bit) - OSX 10.10.3 (14D136)

If you want to get the zoom working ( [cmd +] for zoom in and [cmd 0] for reset ) you'll have to detach the dev-toolz window.

Maxence Le Corre

Jun 21, 2015, 1:30:23 AM6/21/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks @Alain Barthelemy! This saved me! Unbelievable that this bug is still running in 2015!

Dániel Tóth-Nagy

Jul 20, 2016, 2:04:17 AM7/20/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
It's mid-2016 and the issue is still live. This solved me for after 1,5 hour research. Thank you very much!

PhistucK

Jul 20, 2016, 2:07:23 AM7/20/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
​The URL has changed, but the best thing to do is to just undock the Developer Tools and press Control + 0.​

PhistucK