Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Saif Omari

no leída,
31 may 2016, 10:42:25 a.m.31/5/2016
para Google Chrome Developer Tools
Where to find File system inspector or how to activate it on Google Chrome 50+?

楚赵齐

no leída,
12 jul 2016, 8:11:26 a.m.12/7/2016
para Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi, Saif,

I am suffering from the same problem, have you found the way to enable file system inspector?

在 2016年5月31日星期二 UTC+8下午10:42:25,Saif Omari写道:

Kayce Basques

no leída,
12 jul 2016, 4:52:34 p.m.12/7/2016
para Google Chrome Developer Tools
I'm not familiar with the term "file system inspector". Was this a feature that you used on Chrome 49 or below? What are you trying to accomplish?

PhistucK

no leída,
12 jul 2016, 4:56:49 p.m.12/7/2016
para Google Chrome Developer Tools
I believe it was a Developer Tools Experiment, called "File system inspector" or similar. I guess it let you inspect the FileSystem API storage.

PhistucK

Pavel Feldman

no leída,
12 jul 2016, 4:57:29 p.m.12/7/2016
para Google Chrome Developer Tools

3ICE

no leída,
9 mar 2018, 7:14:15 a.m.9/3/2018
para Chrome DevTools
Are there any alternatives? My File System folder is taking up precious 3 GB and I want to drill down into which site(s) is/are responsible for filling up my tiny SSD with junk. (Mostly duplicate files I already have saved, elsewhere)

Just deleting the whole File System feels too harsh and the redundant files will doubtless return.

Check yours here: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\File System\

3ICE

no leída,
1 oct 2018, 9:45:30 a.m.1/10/2018
para Chrome DevTools
Not sure if anyone cares, but I do so here goes:

I went through the websites I visit one by one, inspecting their local storage. It was super tedious without the global inspector tool.
But in the end it was easy enough to identify the main culprit: Megaupload and other file sharers were stealing my SSD, mostly.
Others to look at are: OneDrive, Google Drive, Box net, Dropbox, etc. I still need to hunt down over 1 GB! But I removed 2/3 already.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos