Wordpress Blog posts do not appear in Google Blog Search

Nicator

Aug 28, 2010, 11:41:44 AM8/28/10
to Google Blog Search
Hi, my Blog (http://history-of-macedonia.com/wordpress/) suddenly stop
being indexed by Google Blog Search, after the 15th of July (http://
bit.ly/dARIbC).

I tried some advices i found on similar issues, like pinging : (http://
blogsearch.google.com/ping), but unfortunately it didnt work out.

The Blog remains "active" all this time with new content. I just cant
figure out what is going wrong and stopped being indexed. As far as i
noticed the problem exists only with Google Blog Search.

Can you please guide me how i can fix this problem?? I have tried
anything i could but nothing seems to work and months are passing

Thanks in advance!

Pramod Adiddam

Aug 30, 2010, 8:23:18 PM8/30/10
to google-bl...@googlegroups.com
Your feed has the following tag

<xhtml:meta xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" name="robots" content="noindex" />

Google Blog Search doesn't index blogs with that tag in their feeds.

Pramod Adiddam
Google Inc.
New York, NY

Bo

Sep 8, 2010, 11:18:50 PM9/8/10
to Google Blog Search
My Wordpress blog is also not getting picked up by Google Blog Search,
http://www.greenwoodblog.net/.

Is it just too new, or is there something wrong with it? Thanks.