[Promo] Free book: "Introduction to Google Apps Script"

Jacques Chazarain

Nov 5, 2019, 3:45:09 PM11/5/19
to Google Apps Script Community

I finished my free book on Apps Script  by a long chapter about "Google Assistant with Apps Script".

The  pdf (~15 Mo) can be downloaded from the site:

https://sites.google.com/view/apps-script-introduction/

I hope it will be useful to those who start with Apps Scripting.

Best, Jacques

miniTOC.JPG

David Tew

Nov 5, 2019, 5:27:15 PM11/5/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
I like it, thank you.  I'm not a beginner though ... I've been hacking only, for a few years. So this is a nice way for me to put some foundations to all the cut and paste I have done over the years.  Well done!  David Tew

miniTOC.JPG

Yasir Karam

Nov 5, 2019, 11:38:34 PM11/5/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
We want to show gratitude for this amazing work and wish you all success

gilbert_RGI

Nov 6, 2019, 7:52:19 AM11/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community

Hello, how to have the French version because it seems that the two links point to the English version thank you for this work

Bonjour,
comment avoir la version française car il semblerait que les deux liens pointent vers la version anglaise
merci pour ce travail

Joe Schmidt

Nov 6, 2019, 10:49:13 AM11/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community
I have downloaded the PDF for reading later.  If the source is a Google Doc, you might want to consider using the Publish option.  Then folks get the current version online via a link.

Jacques Chazarain

Nov 6, 2019, 11:40:46 AM11/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Merci pour la remarque, j'ai corrigé  le lien.

Jacques Chazarain

Nov 6, 2019, 11:49:46 AM11/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community

Yes it 's a Google Doc source, but there is after some processing for the final pdf ; so I prefer to publish only the pdf.

gilbert_RGI

Nov 6, 2019, 12:06:17 PM11/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community
MERCI

Jacques Chazarain

Nov 15, 2019, 1:24:27 PM11/15/19
to Google Apps Script Community

 I answer to myself to inform  that   some typos, in the last chapter, have been corrected with  the  new edition of November 14th

gilbert_RGI

Nov 16, 2019, 3:56:08 AM11/16/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Merci beaucoup