Reporting API outage?

Just

Mar 29, 2012, 1:36:18 PM3/29/12
to Google Apps Domain Information and Management APIs
Anyone else having trouble with the Reporting API today? I am not
getting results back.
I use the reporting api several times a week but this morning
2012.03.29
I am not getting any results back. Is there a problem? I posted an
issue report.

Jay Lee

Apr 5, 2012, 1:45:09 PM4/5/12
to google-app...@googlegroups.com
It's working for me. Is it possible the issue is with the one domain? Have you tried running a report with any other GA domains?

Jay

Just

Apr 5, 2012, 1:53:40 PM4/5/12
to Google Apps Domain Information and Management APIs
I think it was a one day problem, been ok for several days