Re: Where can I download the GAE documentation for offline use?

Emanuele Ziglioli

Jul 8, 2012, 5:30:57 PM7/8/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
it's in the SVN repo: http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fdocs

On Saturday, 7 July 2012 18:32:47 UTC+12, Edward Samson wrote:
The old download site used to provide this link:

But since the new site layout, there hasn't been any such download.

Takashi Matsuo

Jul 8, 2012, 10:50:55 PM7/8/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately, the version in the SVN repo is not current.

Since we migrated our documentation to the new site, we temporarily stopped providing the current offline doc.
We're working on it, and I hope we'll be able to provide the offline doc again soon.

-- Takashi

Takashi Matsuo

Jan Killian

Jan 10, 2013, 1:36:46 PM1/10/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I can understand this is a low priority issue for devs, so I'm not holding breath and do keep a local mirror for offline use.

$ httrack -N100 -%k https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/

Please star #8654, if you use offline docs regularly