ERROR: NOT_FOUND

Nguyễn Lâm Tú

Mar 18, 2010, 1:59:55 AM3/18/10
to Google App Engine
Hi all,

I have finished a test project for google app. But i met a problem:

when i run my project in local host ,run directly with Eclipse, it's
ok (Win Vista).
But when i deployed my project in Google App it only could run the
"index.html" file. with the other file it not found (ERROR: NOT_FOUND)

example: currently, i'm at index.html. I enter submit button to send a
construction. So, controller (Servlet) sendRedirects to test.jsp
file. and the webpage displays : ERROR:NOT_FOUND

could somebody help me !!

heros

Nov 12, 2010, 5:14:28 AM11/12/10
to Nguyễn Lâm Tú, google-a...@googlegroups.com
It can be caused by lower/UPPER letter in your html file.
The engine is sensitive with lower/UPPER letter.
Let check web.xml with eXaCtly html:
<!-- Default page to serve -->
<welcome-file-list>
<welcome-file>eXaCtly.html</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

Good luck.
Hung

ashish jindal

Nov 12, 2010, 7:51:33 AM11/12/10
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
ERROR:NOT_FOUND is displayed when a give link to a file which is stored in another folder, why so?