Outage?

Rik Scarborough

Jan 3, 2013, 7:12:53 PM1/3/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Is there an outage going on.

My application, calon-marshal-project-engine, is only returning the error page. The logs show the last log at 16:44 central. No instances seem to start when any of the versions are accessed.

Is there something else I can check?

~Rik

Sachin

Jan 3, 2013, 7:44:02 PM1/3/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I'm experiencing the same issue. Just getting 500 Server Error when I go to my GAE application (sachinrekhicom) url. And no error logs. No site traffic at all in the past hour. No instance will start and there are no existing instances running. I haven't changed the app deployment in over 56 days, so nothing changed on my side.

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:25:50 PM UTC-8, Kiran Nanisetti wrote:
I have the same issue. Last log entry was 15:04 PM Pacific. I did not find anything else I can check. There is another related thread titled "Partial Outage".
Kiran

Christina Ilvento

Jan 3, 2013, 8:53:14 PM1/3/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We had a brief issue affecting Master/Slave apps earlier today before the scheduled maintenance period - are your applications running on Master/Slave datastore?

Thanks,
Christina

Christina Ilvento |
 Google App Engine | cilv...@google.com | (650)-201-9399

Sachin Rekhi

Jan 3, 2013, 9:22:43 PM1/3/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Yes, mine is on Master/Slave datastore.

--
Sachin Rekhi
sachinrekhi.com

Contact management without the work: connectedhq.com

andy

Jan 3, 2013, 10:01:15 PM1/3/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
check your apps, ours is working again (without any action)

Rik Scarborough

Jan 3, 2013, 10:24:27 PM1/3/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Ours was out for about an hour.  It is a Master/Slave app.  We are scheduled to migrate later this month.  I hope it will be ok till then.

~Rik

Rado Racimo

Dec 8, 2013, 9:03:42 PM12/8/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Is there another outage?

my site radztech-ulapbooks.appspot.com is having 500 server errors.