App Engine-related G+ Hangout: WebFilings presentation, Thu 10th May, 6:30pm CDT (4:30pm PDT, 11:30pm UTC)

Amy Unruh

May 8, 2012, 3:30:29 AM5/8/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
hi all,

This week we will have a fantastic G+ hangout, as we broadcast an App-Engine-related Python User Group presentation by WebFilings, who have lots of experience building large App Engine applications (Robert Kluin and Mike Wesner, whom you may know from this group, will be amongst the presenters).  A very special guest, Guido van Rossum (who needs no introduction as the creator of Python and is the author of the App Engine ndb library), may also pop in via the hangout!

The meeting begins at 6pm CDT, but the actual broadcast will begin at about 6:30pm CDT Thu 10th May (4:30pm PDT, 11:30pm UTC).

We are starting to announce these hangouts on https://developers.google.com/events/, and you can find this one there:

When the hangout starts, you can find the broadcast here: https://plus.google.com/109136855341297709165/posts
Find when the hangout starts in your time zone: http://goo.gl/KiIjo
View and subscribe to calendar events for these hangouts here: http://goo.gl/GGkgx , http://goo.gl/PILq0 .

 -Amy

Amy Unruh

May 10, 2012, 4:46:32 PM5/10/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: this hangout is today, starting in a few hours.
The broadcast will begin at about 6:30pm CDT Thu 10th May (4:30pm PDT, 11:30pm UTC).

Mike Wesner

May 10, 2012, 7:29:34 PM5/10/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
check here for the hangout when it starts.

Maxim Lacrima

May 12, 2012, 4:16:35 AM5/12/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is it possible to make hangout video public?

with regards,
Maxim

Amy Unruh

May 13, 2012, 6:43:18 PM5/13/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
hi Maxim,

Yes- we will make it public shortly (and post the link here).