What to do with a "success code" to Google Calendar API?

Sam Ciz

Feb 27, 2012, 5:30:36 AM2/27/12
to google-api...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I've just manage to start example file "simple.php" = Google Calendar PHP Starter Application, and I ended with my browser on page where I got some "success code", I am advised: "Please copy this code, switch to your application and paste it there: ......"
I don't know what to do with it and where to paste it in my application.

Please, can anyone help me?
Thank you!
Sam

Chirag Shah

Feb 27, 2012, 11:20:58 AM2/27/12
to google-api...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sam,

When you created your OAuth2 client on the Google API Console, did you select "Web Application" as the application type?