Token migration

Peter Soung

Feb 10, 2012, 11:56:17 AM2/10/12
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
We previously used v2.3 of the management API and I was hoping there was a way to migrate existing tokens to v3.0 of the API. We had currently requested the scope 'https://www.google.com/analytics/feeds/' during OAuth and will now need the scope 'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.readonly'.

So is there any way to take our existing valid v2.3 OAuth tokens and migrate them to valid v3.0 tokens?

Thanks,
Peter

Peter Soung

Feb 10, 2012, 12:04:28 PM2/10/12
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
I should also note that the existing tokens we have are OAuth 2.0 tokens.

Jeetendra S.

Feb 12, 2012, 4:07:24 AM2/12/12
to google-analytic...@googlegroups.com
Version 2.4 (XML) supports both the scopes. So you should be able to migrate those over to v2.4. However, v3.0 (JSON) only supports the new readonly scope, they won't work with v3.

Jeetendra.