Offline conversion

Glyph

Mar 6, 2012, 6:47:00 AM3/6/12
to google-analytics-api - GA Data Export API
I have a datasource of offline conversion events. I'd like to feed
these into GA as they occur so that they get into my reporting data.

How can I log a conversion/event/goal via the API?

Nick

Mar 6, 2012, 12:53:24 PM3/6/12
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This group is for our core reporting api, so asking about sending data into GA is a bit off topic.

Currently there is no good way to send tracking requests from offline events into GA. You can hack something together, but there could be some data consistency issues.
-Nick

Glyph

Mar 6, 2012, 12:55:49 PM3/6/12
to google-analytics-api - GA Data Export API
Ahh, I see. What is the name of the google group for the collection
portion of the 'google-analytics-api'?

Aaron Toledo

Mar 22, 2012, 7:20:44 PM3/22/12
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
I don't think there's a group for that specific purpose. Since I don't know much about your offline datasource, the only thing I can think of that might work is if you build the Google Analytics pixel request dynamically on the server side. Of course, if your datasource was really "offline", I'm not sure if that's possible. But, if you mean you are using a 3rd party service that still has access to the internet, maybe you can? Look into the mobile tracking documentation:  http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/mobile/mobileWebsites.html .  It's got some samples of how to build our the GIF. I've never actually done this though...

Nick

Mar 26, 2012, 12:40:37 PM3/26/12
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We currently don't offer an API for collection. Only for management and reporting.

-Nick

dubey....@indiamart.com

Jan 21, 2013, 7:08:30 AM1/21/13
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
I just want to know that is there any API available which forward Google Webmasters data into another database for any particular site...
Now I am trying to making clear my point of view -
I have 10 Websites which are already submitted in Google Webmaster. Now I  want that overall traffic data for all 10 Websites also come into my another Database(actually I have an Web ERP System, Where overall data for that particular sites are stored Except Google Webmaster).....So It is possible that this Webmaster data come into this Web ERP Database??? or any Any such API is available with help of the same we can submit this data into our Database(Web ERP System)....

Any one who knows about a little bit of this one please give me reply.....

Thanks

dubey....@indiamart.com

dubey....@indiamart.com

Jan 21, 2013, 7:10:25 AM1/21/13

On Monday, March 26, 2012 10:10:37 PM UTC+5:30, Nick wrote:

--

Watch the brightest stars of Indian SME sector share their success stories on IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow every Tuesday 10:30pm, Saturday 6:30pm and Sunday 11:30am only on ET NOW

dubey....@indiamart.com