Migration update

Pete

Jun 15, 2012, 6:18:08 PM6/15/12
to google-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Migration update
The migration has begun!

We've started to redirect a portion of Data Export API v2.3 requests. As a result, some of you will start to receive a Core Reporting API v2.4 response. Over the next few weeks we'll be slowly increasing the number of redirected requests until we reach 100%. Shortly thereafter, the Data Export API will be shutdown. Note that Account Feed requests are not included in the redirection (use the Management API instead).

400 Errors related to Invalid Requests
Previously, if you made a Data Export v2.3 API request that included an invalid parameter, the API would still return a valid response. With the new v2.4 and v3.0 APIs, only valid query parameters will be accepted. If requests with invalid parameters aren't fixed before being redirected to the Core Reporting API, you'll start to receive errors related to invalid parameters.

To avoid possible errors and ensure a smooth migration, we recommend you update your application to use the latest APIs. For help see the Migration Guide.