Ads from different publisher ids in same app

Ajeje Brazorf

Jul 15, 2016, 3:02:14 PM7/15/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, it's possible having ads from different admob accounts in same app?
I explain well: Me and a friend of mine have developed an app, so can we put banners and interstitials both from his account and from mine or it isn't permitted? Or we have to choice only one account? Thanks for the reply.

Veer Arjun Busani(Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Jul 15, 2016, 3:07:41 PM7/15/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Ajeja,

From the policy standpoint, there would not be any issue. You are allowed to use Ad Unit IDs from multiple account in your app. Though, this would create an issue with ad reporting and is something you should be mindful of.

Thanks,
Veer Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Ajeje Brazorf

Jul 15, 2016, 3:11:51 PM7/15/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
So we can put two differents banner ids in same app?
It is legal have more than an adView?

Veer Arjun Busani(Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Jul 15, 2016, 3:20:28 PM7/15/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Ajeje,

Yes, you can have different Banner Ad Unit IDs in the same app, though be it's not considered a good practice to have more then one AdView in the same Activity.

Thanks,
Veer Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Ajeje Brazorf

Jul 15, 2016, 3:24:40 PM7/15/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Ok the important thing is that we will not be banned for doing this..

Thanks

Ajeje Brazorf

Jul 15, 2016, 3:30:15 PM7/15/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
But if it's legal why in this post the ad service was blocked?

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/ZztSG4k543I/discussion

Veer Arjun Busani(Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Jul 15, 2016, 3:41:01 PM7/15/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Ajeje,

I'm only referring to the fact that you are allowed to use Ad Unit IDs from multiple accounts in your app in general. Now having more than one AdView on the same view is something else. I would not be able to talk about Ad placement policy related questions but it is advisable that you do not do this. You can refer to our Best practices and Banner implementation guidelines for more info. Alternatively, you can contact our AdMob Product Help Center team for more about ad placement policies.

Thanks,
Veer Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team