Admob production unit ID

contact...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2017, 6:51:27 AM12/7/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I followed the guideline on support.google.com , but step 6 is not available to me, currently I'm using the test unit ID and can't seem to find a way to add Native advance in admob. When I select "Add Ad Unit" I only get the following options:

I have also seen the guideline on developers.google.com but there is no where mention what unit ID to use for production.

Bharani Cherukuri (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 7, 2017, 2:59:07 PM12/7/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Native Advanced ad format is currently in beta release to a limited group of publishers. It could be the reason of why you're not seeing them while creating new Ad Unit IDs. If you're interested to participate in the Native Advanced beta release, you will have to reach out to your Technical account manager. If you do not have a technical account manager, you can contact the AdMob Product Support team and they will be able to assist you one. You can contact the AdMob Product Team through the Contact Us button on the upper right corner of this page.

Regards,
Bharani Cherukuri
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Hagen Brooks

Dec 7, 2017, 11:34:16 PM12/7/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thank you for getting back to me but there is no "Contact Us" button in the link that you provided.

Please see the image below or visit the link:

Hagen Brooks

Dec 7, 2017, 11:52:09 PM12/7/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Do you know when it will be realised for all publishers? It's been in beta for a year and with the native express discontinued I would have thought that AdMob would release the advance to the publishers before 1 March. If it is not released by then, what should publishers do then?

Bharani Cherukuri (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 8, 2017, 11:39:08 AM12/8/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

Currently, we do not have a timeline of when this feature will be released. Please follow our blog for more updates on our upcoming releases/announcements.

Regards,
Bharani Cherukuri
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Brocoli

Dec 16, 2017, 4:21:43 PM12/16/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello sir, can I have join beta release? I need this adview version. Is this possible? I want to put in my recylerview for my VPN app.

Bharani Cherukuri (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 18, 2017, 10:14:57 AM12/18/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

Thank you for your interest. Native Ads Advanced is currently a limited beta release. If you're interested to participate in the Native Advanced beta release, you will have to reach out to your Technical account manager. If you do not have a technical account manager, you can contact the AdMob Product Support team and they will be able to assign you one. You can reach out to the AdMob Product Team through the Contact Us button on the upper right corner of this page.

Robert Uomini

Feb 27, 2018, 12:08:13 PM2/27/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
The second link looks bogus: there's no Contact Us button on the page indicated.