AdMob - Google Analytics linking problem

Abdellah ASKI

Feb 1, 2016, 2:09:07 PM2/1/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,
Well I'm having some trouble Unlinking my admob from google analytics
I've found this article ont the admob help https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6058224?hl=en#unlink

But when they say :"If you wish to unlink your Google Analytics account from AdMob, click the Unlink button."
where is this UNLINK button?

Thanks in advance.

Veer Arjun Busani

Feb 1, 2016, 3:46:25 PM2/1/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

You can do this in your AdMob Setting page
  1. First login to your AdMob Settings page and click on Analyze.
  2. Then on left bar, under Analyze New App, you can click on the App that has been added for Analytics.
  3. A popup view with all the apps that are currently being analyzed will be shown. In this section, at the bottom, click on 'Configure Analytics for apps'.
  4. Then select the app you want to edit and simply select 'Do not analyze this app'.
This would unlink your app from Google Analytics. Do let us know if you need anything more.

Thanks,
Veer Arjun Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Abdellah ASKI

Feb 1, 2016, 5:23:37 PM2/1/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thanks for your help but what I want to do is to unlink my admob from my account and relink it to another account so I need to totaly unlik it.

Veer Arjun Busani

Feb 2, 2016, 9:57:52 AM2/2/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Adbellah,

You can completely unlink your AdMob account through Google Analytics page in the Admin section. Here in the All Mobile Apps Property, you can select AdWords Linking. Then you can select the account you want to Unlink and simply click on 'Delete link group'. You can also go through our guidelines on how to Link/unlink Analytics & AdWords.

Abdellah ASKI

Feb 2, 2016, 10:56:15 PM2/2/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Well Thanks Veer Arjun Busani a lot for Your help.

I've figured out how to solve the problem before seeing your reply but I think It would work too.

Well what I did is that I've deleted the "All AdMob Apps" property from my account on analytics and than returned to admob I've got an error saying there are problem with my analytics account Iv'e ignore it and than after a refresh I've accessed to the analyse tab and it asks me to choose an analytics account exactly like the first time so problem solved !

As I think they should work on a better way to do this or otherwise just include a good tutorial on the admob help center since they don't have an email or phone number for support.

Veer Arjun Busani

Feb 3, 2016, 10:58:55 AM2/3/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Abdellah,

Glad that you were able to resolve it. I would certainly pass the request on to our team.