can i use two adunits id from multiple admob accounts in one app?

bhaskar raj Aryal

May 3, 2016, 3:34:35 AM5/3/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have a app and i want to use two different adunits id so that i can share revenue with my friend developer. So can i use one adunit id from his account and the other one from my account in one app?

Veer Arjun Busani(Mobile Ads SDK Team)

May 3, 2016, 10:08:48 AM5/3/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Bhaskar,

The SDK does not restrict you from using multiple Ad Unit IDs from multiple accounts as long as you are following our policies. For more on the policies you can contact the AdMob Product Support team.

Thanks,
Veer Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team

bhaskar raj Aryal

May 4, 2016, 1:51:59 AM5/4/16
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Veer,
But can i use it in one single app ?  1 app = 1adunit id from one account + 1 ad unit id from other account can i do this?

--

---

William Ferguson

sheela...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 2:31:11 PM3/24/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Do we need to provide app id of both me and friend ? What if i only give app id of mine in source code, and use mine and my friends ad units in same app.

Is it anyway against the rule ?