Update on FIT 2.0 Support and 3.4 Release

Mark Liversedge

Sep 8, 2016, 3:43:57 PM9/8/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi,

Damien has been labouring over the FIT 2.0 support and now has coded up extracting developer series into XDATA, and better still, if the series maps to a known series (e.g. Power, SmO2) then its automatically put into the standard data series.

One last thing to do is to make multiple series work nicely; e.g. multiple power series in a single FIT file need to be stored in the usual Power series and supplement that with XDATA Power 2, Power 3, Power 4 etc. This is being done in the next week or so.

We're basically trying to get the XDATA and FIT2.0 code to be future-proof. Once its all done we will be pushing out a V3.4 release candidate.

Since this release has a lot of advanced analytic type capability we will be pushing out a few tutorials too, notably R, Formulas, User Metrics and User Data Series along with a few example charts and modelling tools.

CHEERS

Mark

Steve Mansfield

Sep 8, 2016, 5:20:26 PM9/8/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Thanks Mark and all contributors!

Really really appreciate the work, and I'd like to think I'm seeing real world benefit :-)

Steve