Go 1.1.1 is released

Andrew Gerrand

Jun 13, 2013, 1:57:49 AM6/13/13
to golang-nuts
Hi,

We've just released Go version 1.1.1.

It includes several fixes to the compiler and runtime.

See the change history for details:

You can download binary and source distributions from the usual place:
    https://code.google.com/p/go/downloads/list

To compile from source, update to the release with "hg update release" and build as usual.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.

Andrew

victo...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2013, 1:36:14 PM6/13/13
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When do you think the amd64  ppa will be updated to 1.1.1 ?
amd64 1.1 was never released.

Thanks.

Gustavo Niemeyer

Jun 13, 2013, 4:19:21 PM6/13/13
to victo...@gmail.com, golan...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:36 PM, <victo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When do you think the amd64 ppa will be updated to 1.1.1 ?
> amd64 1.1 was never released.

The reasoning it's taking a while to get the Ubuntu PPA updated is
that I'm facing technical issues in infrastructure I don't have much
control on. There are threads going on around this topic right now, so
expect some update on the subject soon.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

Gustavo Niemeyer

Jun 13, 2013, 4:43:41 PM6/13/13
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Gustavo Niemeyer <gus...@niemeyer.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:36 PM, <victo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> When do you think the amd64 ppa will be updated to 1.1.1 ?
>> amd64 1.1 was never released.
>
> The reasoning it's taking a while to get the Ubuntu PPA updated is

The reasoning I can't write properly is a different one, though.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net