How to use the third part package in google app engine?

newblue

Jul 2, 2011, 6:24:42 AM7/2/11
to golang-nuts
example: import web.go or twister in GAE .

Islan Dberry

Jul 2, 2011, 12:03:48 PM7/2/11
to golan...@googlegroups.com
You either need to link or copy the packages to your application directory. The path relative to the root of the application directory should match the import path. To use web.go, you should configure your app directory to look like this:

app.yaml
yourapp/yourapp.go
   ... and the rest of the web.go files

There's a patch in the web.go pull queue for appengine support, so it's possible that web.go does not yet work with appengine.

mattn

Jul 2, 2011, 12:09:21 PM7/2/11
to golan...@googlegroups.com

newblue

Jul 3, 2011, 11:31:10 AM7/3/11
to golan...@googlegroups.com

Thank you very much, let me try it.

newblue

Jul 3, 2011, 11:32:02 AM7/3/11
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I'm inside GFW, so I can't use google groups.

Thank you!