Go 1.2.1 is released

Andrew Gerrand

Mar 2, 2014, 9:52:57 PM3/2/14
to golang-nuts
Hi,

We've just released Go version 1.2.1.

It includes fixes to the runtime, net, and database/sql packages.

See the change history for details:
    http://golang.org/s/go1.2.1-changes

You can download binary and source distributions from the usual place:
    https://code.google.com/p/go/downloads/list

To compile from source, update to the release with "hg update release" and build as usual.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.

Andrew

Dan Kortschak

Mar 2, 2014, 10:16:58 PM3/2/14
to Andrew Gerrand, golang-nuts
Got this (once - not repeated). It doesn't appear in any issue I can
see. Is this known?

--- FAIL: TestDialMultiFDLeak (0.13 seconds)
dial_test.go:404: tcp sessions: 42, open sessions: 2, closing sessions:
40
dial_test.go:407: got 2 open sessions; expected 4
FAIL
FAIL net 2.491s

Mikio Hara

Mar 2, 2014, 10:47:55 PM3/2/14
to Dan Kortschak, Andrew Gerrand, golang-nuts
Sure, issue 6553.

Dan Kortschak

Mar 2, 2014, 11:43:10 PM3/2/14
to Mikio Hara, Andrew Gerrand, golang-nuts
On Mon, 2014-03-03 at 12:47 +0900, Mikio Hara wrote:
> Sure, issue 6553.

I don't know why I didn't find that. Thanks.

Andrei Simionescu

Mar 3, 2014, 1:00:02 AM3/3/14
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Congrats, guys! It's quite something to be able to update go automatically via brew just 2 hours after this has been posted. :-)

jkwon...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014, 3:31:27 AM3/3/14
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Thanks for the great work, Golang team!

shka...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 12:45:42 PM3/4/14
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Do you still plan 1.3 release anytime soon?

Brad Fitzpatrick

Mar 4, 2014, 12:53:29 PM3/4/14
to shka...@gmail.com, golang-nuts
Go 1.3 code freeze is March 1, 2014; release is June 1, 2014.