[go-nuts] shared library

Oleg Puchinin

Aug 25, 2015, 1:57:24 AM8/25/15
to golang-nuts
Hello !
One question. Where I can find documentation how to build go _shared_ library ?

Thank you !
Oleg.

Ian Lance Taylor

Aug 25, 2015, 3:03:54 PM8/25/15
to Oleg Puchinin, golang-nuts
On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 10:57 PM, Oleg Puchinin
<graycard...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One question. Where I can find documentation how to build go _shared_
> library ?

http://golang.org/cmd/go/#hdr-Description_of_build_modes

Ian

Michael Hudson-Doyle

Aug 25, 2015, 6:28:07 PM8/25/15
to Ian Lance Taylor, Oleg Puchinin, golang-nuts
It is all a bit underdocumented currently. I'd like to write a blog
post or something when it's all a bit more settled down and actually
being used in distributions.

Matt Bostock

Aug 26, 2015, 3:41:02 PM8/26/15
to Oleg Puchinin, golang-nuts
You might find this example useful:

The commit messages may also be of some help.

Andy G.

Sep 3, 2015, 3:30:52 AM9/3/15
to golang-nuts
As an example how to use this Golang with python modules you can have a look here: https://blog.filippo.io/building-python-modules-with-go-1-5/