Go Interview

Steve Dalton

Jan 19, 2011, 6:22:00 PM1/19/11
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Good to meet you all last night - hoping to give Go more of a Go over
the next few weeks - and I look forward to meeting more Go users at
Linux Conf next week.

For those that are interested, I recorded a podcast with Andrew just
before the meetup. We'll hopefully get it edited today and up on the
site.

The podcast is called Coding By Numbers and can be found at
http://codingbynumbers.com (we are also on itunes). We are Java/Groovy
programmers - but the podcast is fairly polyglot, we are working our
way through most of the major (and some minor) languages.

I'm also interviewing Justin Stepka (Bitbucket founder and now at
Atlassian) today which should be interesting.

Steve

--
Refactor
Engage. Succeed. Repeat.

Jed Wesley-Smith

Jan 19, 2011, 6:41:20 PM1/19/11
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Hey Steve,

Minor point, Justen was founder of Crowd (Atlassian's ID/Auth/SSO product) not of BitBucket.

cheers,
jed

Steve Dalton

Jan 19, 2011, 10:29:56 PM1/19/11
to gola...@googlegroups.com

Yep. I realised that this morning too when I did my research. Thanks!

Steve Dalton

Jan 23, 2011, 5:39:32 AM1/23/11
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys
The Go interview I did with Andrew is now available at
http://www.codingbynumbers.com/2011/01/coding-by-numbers-episode-20-interview.html
We're also on iTunes if you search for us.
I still haven't been able to work out for us to appear in Google
listen results - Andrew - anyone in Google that can help me there!!!
Steve