Go Module Mirror and Checksum Database officially launched!

Katie Hockman

Aug 29, 2019, 2:56:10 PM8/29/19
to golang-nuts
Hey Gophers!

We have exciting news to share. Our module mirror, index, and checksum database are now production ready, and will be on by default for Go 1.13 module users! Check out the new blog post for more details.

Privacy information can be found at proxy.golang.org/privacy, which has recently been updated to provide more clarity around what happens to your data when you use these services.

Please file issues if you spot them or provide feedback with the title prefix “proxy.golang.org:” (or index.golang.org, or sum.golang.org). Thanks to everyone who has used these services, filed issues, and given us feedback over the last few months. We’ve really appreciated it and it’s helped us build a more robust service!

Cheers,
Katie Hockman