[security] Go 1.11.3 and Go 1.10.6 pre-announcement

Dmitri Shuralyov

Dec 7, 2018, 2:12:43 PM12/7/18
to golang-...@googlegroups.com
Hello gophers,

We plan to issue Go 1.11.3 and Go 1.10.6 on Wednesday, December 12 at
approximately 8 pm UTC (12 pm PST, 3 pm EST). These are minor releases to fix a security issue.

Following our policy at https://golang.org/security, this is the
pre-announcement of those releases.

Thanks,
Dmitri on behalf of the Go team

Dmitri Shuralyov

Dec 12, 2018, 7:04:24 PM12/12/18
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hello gophers,

The release is still in progress. For today, we are now outside the time window in which we are comfortable completing it.

No details of the security issue have been made public yet, so we are rescheduling the release for tomorrow, Thursday, December 13 at approximately 8 pm UTC (12 pm PST, 3 pm EST).