conftest.c:10:19: error: ppl_c.h: No such file or directory

Jeremy

Feb 8, 2011, 1:15:43 PM2/8/11
I'm trying to compile gcc. I'm getting stuck whenever it tries to find the header file ppl_c.h. I have compiled gmp mpfr and mpc. The error I get is copied below. Does anyone know what this means or where I can point the install script to find the file?

Thanks,
Jeremy

configure:5841: checking for version 0.10 of PPL
configure:5858: gcc -c -arch x86_64 conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:10:19: error: ppl_c.h: No such file or directory
conftest.c: In function 'main':
conftest.c:16: error: 'choke' undeclared (first use in this function)
conftest.c:16: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
conftest.c:16: error: for each function it appears in.)
conftest.c:16: error: expected ';' before 'me'
configure:5858: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h */
| #define PACKAGE_NAME ""
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME ""
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION ""
| #define PACKAGE_STRING ""
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT ""
| #define PACKAGE_URL ""
| #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"
| /* end confdefs.h. */
| #include "ppl_c.h"
| int
| main ()
| {
|
| #if PPL_VERSION_MAJOR != 0 || PPL_VERSION_MINOR != 10
| choke me
| #endif
|
| ;
| return 0;
| }
configure:5862: result: no

Andy Sinclair

Feb 9, 2011, 4:54:49 AM2/9/11
On 08/02/11 18:15, Jeremy wrote:
> I'm trying to compile gcc. I'm getting stuck whenever it tries to find the header file ppl_c.h. I have compiled gmp mpfr and mpc. The error I get is copied below. Does anyone know what this means or where I can point the install script to find the file?

Hello.

You need to install the PPL libraries:
http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/

More information on prerequisites for building gcc is available here:
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html

Andy

resum...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2012, 1:22:16 AM9/19/12
在 2011年2月9日星期三UTC+8下午5时54分49秒,Andy Sinclair写道:
> On 08/02/11 18:15, Jeremy wrote: > I'm trying to compile gcc. I'm getting stuck whenever it tries to find the header file ppl_c.h. I have compiled gmp mpfr and mpc. The error I get is copied below. Does anyone know what this means or where I can point the install script to find the file? >Hello.You need to install the PPL libraries: http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/More information on prerequisites for building gcc is available here: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.htmlAndy

如何安装 the PPL libraries ?