Editing posts after they've been posted?

pitbullfever

Jun 24, 2006, 12:04:15 AM6/24/06
to Gmail-Generation
I've been trying to find a post that I posted a couple days ago and I
can't find it. What my question is, is it possible to edit posts after
they have been posted by the moderator?

Alexandra

Ian Betts

Jun 24, 2006, 2:18:36 AM6/24/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
It should be in the Sent Mail folder. I do not really understand your other question. If a moderator sends you mail you can edit it in a Return message.

--
Ian

If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.

Moshe Dayan

pitbullfever

Jun 24, 2006, 2:31:12 AM6/24/06
to Gmail-Generation
I mean if after you post it can the moderator edit it even when it's
already on the web?

Alexandra

Ian Betts

Jun 24, 2006, 2:58:26 AM6/24/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
No only if he or she use it in a rely to you, then they can edit it at will.

On 6/24/06, pitbullfever <pitbul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Moshe Dayan

Fuzzy Logic

Jun 24, 2006, 1:13:18 PM6/24/06
to Gmail-Ge...@googlegroups.com
Once a message is posted to a group, it cannot be edited.

Fuzzy