"This app is not available for your device"

Howard

Aug 27, 2011, 9:52:22 AM8/27/11
to Glassboard for WP7
Hi all, I'm unable to find the app in the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Instead I go to the glassboard website and click the link which then
takes me directly to the app.

However then I see:
"This app is not avilable for your device. Tap here for more info."

When I click for more info I see:
"App not available. This might be because your phone software needs
to be updated, the app is exclusive to a different mobile provider, or
the app is not available in your region."

I live in Singapore and am running the RTM Mango build (part of the
friends & family beta so got on it early). I'm wondering if because
I'm on Mango that's preventing me from installing the app?

Thanks!

Jenny Blumberg

Aug 29, 2011, 8:58:07 PM8/29/11
to Glassboard for WP7
Hi Howard,

The app actually hasn't made it into the WP7 store, so that's why
you're seeing that message. We'll make an announcement on Twitter when
it's up! http://twitter.com/glassboard

Thanks

dada051

Sep 13, 2011, 10:40:49 AM9/13/11
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Is there a date for the release of the Windows Phone 7 App ?

Jenny Blumberg

Sep 13, 2011, 6:56:11 PM9/13/11
to Glassboard for WP7
We don't have a date yet.