User "Awaiting Approval"

Mac

May 11, 2012, 10:25:33 AM5/11/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Love the Glassboard App. :) I have a few members of my board but one of them is still showing as "Awaiting Approval" even though he has been approved successfully. When I go and click "Approve" again the notification disappears for a while then re appears again.

Also I have noticed that push notifications don't always work.

Glassboard - Laterst Version
Android 2.3.7

Thanks

Mac

Brian Reischl

May 11, 2012, 10:45:25 AM5/11/12
to Glassboard for Android
Hi Mac,
It's good to hear that you like the app! I'm sorry about the
problems though. I have a couple of questions related to that:

1) I'm not able to find an account in our system under the email
address you used to post here. Are you using a different address for
your Glassboard account? If so, can you either post it here or email
it to me?

2) I see you're on the latest version of the app. Do you mean the
latest version from the Google Market? I ask because we've been beta
testing the next version of the app, so there are some people with
that.

Thanks,
BKR

Mac

May 11, 2012, 3:58:36 PM5/11/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

I'm using the latest version from the Market.
The email address that the board is under is in...@airwavesaireland.com

I have one user pending approval who is already a board member.
The notifications seems to be working fine now ;)
I don't get Push notifications when a new member is awaiting approval is this correct ?

Its not a big deal just thought id mention it in case it was affecting others.

Mac

Brian Reischl

May 11, 2012, 7:39:32 PM5/11/12
to Glassboard for Android
Mac,
  I deleted the extra invitation for that user. It may take a while,
possibly up to 24 hours, before your phone sees the change. Normally I
would get some more info to track down the bug, but we're going to be
changing how invitation codes work fairly soon anyway.

  In your initial message you mentioned that push notifications don't
always work, which I completely forgot to ask about before. Can you
give me more details about that? Are there specific notifications that
you're expected to see but aren't, or is it out for certain periods of
time, or what?

Thanks!
BKR

On May 11, 1:58 pm, Mac <mcsher...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> I'm using the latest version from the Market.
> The email address that the board is under is i...@airwavesaireland.com

Mac

May 14, 2012, 7:06:09 PM5/14/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for fixing that.

The notification seem to be behaving now. Thanks anyway

Brian Reischl

May 14, 2012, 7:15:36 PM5/14/12
to Glassboard for Android
OK, well I'm glad it's working now. Let us know if you have any more
problems.

Thanks for using Glassboard!
BKR