Conspiracy Theory in a Journal? - Aluminum poisoning of humanity and Earth’s biota by clandestine geoengineering activity: implications for India

Motoko

Jun 22, 2015, 3:38:32 PM6/22/15
to geoengi...@googlegroups.com
Dear group,

I hope I misunderstood something. But I found this article in Current Science:
Abstract

geological association of high aluminum mobility with human health in the Ganga Alluvial Plain, I
describe evidence of clandestine geoengineering activity that has occurred for at least 15 years,
and which has escalated sharply in the last two years. The geoengineering activity via tanker-jet
aircraft emplaces a non-natural, toxic substance in the Earth’s atmosphere which with rainwater
liberates highly mobile aluminum. Further, I present evidence that the toxic substance is coal combustion fly ash. Clandestine dispersal of coal fly ash and the resulting liberation of highly mobile aluminum, I posit, is an underlying cause of the widespread and pronounced increase in neurological diseases and as well as the currently widespread and increasing debilitation of Earth’s biota. Recommendations are made for verifying whether the evidence presented here is applicable to the Ganga Alluvial Plain.

http://www.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/108/12/2173.pdf

Why do they publish chemtrailers?

best
Nils

Mick West

Jun 25, 2015, 12:36:22 PM6/25/15
to moto...@googlemail.com, geoengineering
I'm afraid Current Science has published many articles by Herndon before, on a variety of his topics: the formation of Earth as a gas giant, denial of anthropogenic effects on CO2 levels, a nuclear reactor at the center of the Earth, and now this article on "chemtrails". A list of his contributions can be found a the following link, and should give a sense of the rather free-ranging and speculative nature of both Herndon and Current Science:

The article itself is riddled with problems - not the least of which being that some diagrams in it, besides being essentially meaningless, seem to have been fabricated. This chart for example contains what are claimed to be two similar sets of data, any yet one is simply the same as the other but flipped vertically (and on a logarithmic scale, which makes the error rather obvious)
Inline image 1

Unfortunately anything with a veneer of science is embraced by the conspiracy crowd, and Herndon's article is likely to be waved around for years to come.

Mick West

Jun 26, 2015, 2:28:56 PM6/26/15
to moto...@googlemail.com, geoengineering
I invited Herndon to discuss his paper, and this was his response.