Thank you for the biggest event around the world!

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Jun 27, 2012, 8:00:55 PM6/27/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Dear awesome members of GDG Cairo, specially those who showed up today,

Thank you for making it to the event today, and if you were not able to make it this time hope to see you next events isA :-)

I would like to remind you that ALL the organizers of GDG Cairo are completely volunteers, we are independent from Google as you know, and we are not bus drivers, most of the time we just write code ^_^

I do realize that there was big issues with the buses and the whole transportation today, so we would like to apologize for that, and we promise not to let it happen again. It was a nice day, don't let this transportation thing ruin your mood.

Just to clarify our side:
- We booked (and paid) buses for almost double of the number of people who singed up,
- We had our organizers there waiting with you under the hot sun,
- And we decided to let all the buses free so that you don't worry about anything and just come.

For a reason that I don't know till now, the bus agency (Nile Gates) didn't send all their buses! So it was completely not our fault, we tried our best to make this event as much pleasant for all of you as possible. We expect from you understanding for this and forgive what happened.

From me, a big thanks for all the organizers who worked hard in their free time and did a lot of effort during the past few weeks to let this event happens.
And also, a big thanks for ALL of you, we showed the whole world that we are still the biggest event around the whole world!!

-- AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net

Mohamed Elmolla

Jun 27, 2012, 8:20:50 PM6/27/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
no thank you.

Mustafa Adel Elnagar

Jun 27, 2012, 8:40:01 PM6/27/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
it was awesome and proud to be on the crowd of IO Cairo , We Rock
comparing to others , Thanks for you mahdy and moatz and those
organizers who did there best , looking for ward to such events soon
:)

--
[Open Source Software Engineer at OSWD |Microsoft HTML5 champion]
http://mustafaadelelnagar.wordpress.com/

Ashraf Str

Jun 27, 2012, 10:02:38 PM6/27/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
buses or without it was awesome day
relay thanks for your effort

AMahdy AbdElAziz

Jun 29, 2012, 7:24:51 PM6/29/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to you all for all your encouragement :-)
I have one more great news, we are promoted the first picture in the Google Developers album: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103937762129552579908/111395306401981598462/posts/QpdTyx51EFg

-- AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 4:01 PM, <hala.moham...@gmail.com> wrote:

i'm not a GDG member but i wanna thank you for your efforts ;)..

جزاكم الله خيرا :)..

Hend Abd El-Latif

Jun 29, 2012, 7:46:06 PM6/29/12
to gdg-...@googlegroups.com
Your link doesn't work  AMahdy but this is the link that I found with nice photos :) https://plus.google.com/photos/103937762129552579908/albums/5758751467916019921

Proud that I participate in that huge conference but I want next time to volunteer with you isA .. Good Job and Thumbs Up for you all :)
--

Thanks & Best Regards

Hend Abd El-Latif
Android Developer
Java Mobile Developer
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD)
(+20100) 311 40 33 / (+20111) 804 20 20