error code 11 - 1112 on my Samsung xpress m2070fw

Rocco de Giacomo

Aug 12, 2014, 10:03:36 AM8/12/14
to gcp-dev...@googlegroups.com
I've been in contact with both Samsung and Google Code and both have been passing me off to one another insisting that the error is the other's problem. I'm disappointed in both companies at the moment. Can anyone recommend a laser printer that actually works with google cloud?

Timm Freiheit

Aug 16, 2014, 9:14:54 AM8/16/14
to gcp-dev...@googlegroups.com
I've got the M2070FW too and getting the following error. Is it the same you get?

PWG ERROR - Incomplete Session by time out

POSITION : 0x562 (1378)

SYSTEM : h6fwsim/os_hook

LINE : 1543

VERSION : SPL 5.73 06-16-2013

ERROR CODE : 11-1112
Message has been deleted

Cassandra Sanocki

Aug 11, 2015, 10:50:47 PM8/11/15
to Google Cloud Print Developers
Hi I know this is a year later but did you ever figure out what the problem was?  I come home at night and there are like 15 pages printed out saying this.  I also have the samsung m2070fw

KJS

Aug 12, 2015, 7:41:08 AM8/12/15
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I'm not absolutely sure about it but this web page suggests that the problem may be more to do with the source device than anything else.

KJS

Aug 14, 2015, 2:53:26 AM8/14/15
to gcp-dev...@googlegroups.com
My apologies. My previous reply probably wasn't detailed enough to be helpful.
The most significant points from the webpage I quoted earlier are:
  1. The quoted web page is unrelated to GCP but neverless it is also about the Samsung M2070FW and mentions the same error code. This appears to exonerate GCP entirely.
  2. More than one contributor ("morrone", "tomoot" and "marcobani") reported that the problem was device specific (in fact all of the reported cases involved printing from iOS whereas printing from other operating systems was OK). Have you tried printing from other devices (e.g. if you are indeed printing from iOS, have you tried printing the same things from Android, Chrome OS, Mac OS, Windows or Linux)? Note that the Chromium web browser will allow you to GCP from Windows, Mac OS or Linux, since Chromium has a built-in GCP function.
  3. Contibutor "marcobani" claimed that iOS and printer firmware updates fixed the problem.
Good luck.

Hector Nava Trujillo

Apr 17, 2017, 1:10:59 PM4/17/17
to Google Cloud Print Developers
Hi, i have a sansung xpress m2020, and i have this problem error 11-1112, in the first day of using the printer. anybody have the solution? thank you

Durstin Wilson

Apr 17, 2017, 1:45:06 PM4/17/17
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I use a Brother HL-L2340DW, works great.  I had to throw out a brand new Samsung!

4t warehouse

Jun 2, 2017, 2:41:45 PM6/2/17
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I solved my issue by calling Samsung Tech support, they remote my desk top for about an hour and got the issue fixed.

AlwaysLearning

Jun 19, 2017, 12:02:30 AM6/19/17
to Google Cloud Print Developers
For me upgrading to firmware V3.00.01.27 MAY-31-2016 has fixed the issue. I did it via the built-in web interface of the printer. The latest firmware for SL-M2070FW/XAA is available from http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/wireless-mono-multifunction-printer-xpress-w-fax-m2070 . You need to scroll down to the "Product info" section, then look for "Downloads", expand the "SEE MORE" and find "Firmware File"

AlwaysLearning

Jun 19, 2017, 12:02:31 AM6/19/17
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I had the same problem where some pages would print this error message. It started happening more frequently as of late. Specially when I print a page to PDF and then try to print it to paper.
Just today I printed 3 different directions from Google Maps this way and 1 of them printed with no issues. The other 2 with the dreaded 'ERROR CODE : 11-1112'

I just upgraded to the latest available firmware from Samung for the SL-M2070FW/XAA model and the problem is fixed.

System Firmware Version
  Before: V3.00.01.20 OCT-02-2014
  After: V3.00.01.27 MAY-31-2016

Scroll down the page to the section "Product info", then look for "Downloads" and click on "See more". Then find 'Firmware File ver. V3.00.01.27, MULTI LANGUAGE'
Download the zip file and unpack it. Then go to the web interface for your printer. Navigate to "Maintenance" / "Firmware Upgrade" and click on the button "Upgrade Wizard" in the top right. Then select the .hd file you extracted. For me the full name is M2070F_V3.00.01.27.hd

Working firmware

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 9:03:36 AM UTC-5, Rocco de Giacomo wrote:
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

AlwaysLearning

Jun 19, 2017, 12:02:31 AM6/19/17
to Google Cloud Print Developers
For me upgrading to firmware V3.00.01.27 MAY-31-2016 has fixed the issue. I did it via the built-in web interface of the printer. The latest firmware for SL-M2070FW/XAA is available from Samsung web site (Google does not allow me to post the direct link). You need to scroll down to the "Product info" section, then look for "Downloads", expand the "SEE MORE" and find "Firmware File"

Ilya Perevoznikov

Sep 5, 2017, 1:34:37 PM9/5/17
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I've got the latest firmware for Samsung m2070w but the problem exist. Cannot print the file (not for all files but repeatin issue). What's the cure?

Ilya Perevoznikov

Sep 5, 2017, 1:34:49 PM9/5/17
to Google Cloud Print Developers
I've got this problem on my Samsung M2070W. The firmware is up to date. Cannot print pdf files and doc though web pages are printed correctly. What should I do? Please help.

sa...@pro-ekran.com

Jan 16, 2018, 6:17:54 PM1/16/18
to Google Cloud Print Developers
How can I solve the same problem with my M2020W ? It has not newest firmvare than the alredy installed V3.00.01.15 NOV-10-2016

gvnn...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2018, 6:36:32 PM1/21/18
to Google Cloud Print Developers
Which version of the fileI should choose in order to upload it directly with SycThru? The Windows one or what else?

Thanks in advance