Re: [Gatling List] CloudFoundry App not running

Stéphane Landelle

Oct 18, 2013, 4:01:27 PM10/18/13
to gat...@googlegroups.com
We moved this app to Cloudbees since CF is no longer free.
Examples were fixed in the wiki and in the source, but we haven't released since.

2013/10/17 Edwin Fuquen <e...@parascal.com>
When I run the basic and advanced examples the tests are hitting urls based here: http://excilys-bank-web.cloudfoundry.com

This application seems to not be available, is this a case of the application being down temporarily or permanently.  If temporarily it would probably be good to monitor it more closely (not sure how long it's been down) and hopefully someone get bring it back up soon? If it's no longer being hosted period the examples should be changed somehow to make them useful for someone evaluating Gatling to get better feedback.

I was using the latest Gatling 2.0 milestone (M3a)