Ganeti Web Manager 0.10.2 released!

97 wyświetleń

Chance Zibolski

nieprzeczytany,
9 wrz 2013, 16:55:459.09.2013
do ganeti...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I would like to announce that today we are releasing GWM 0.10.2, which
comes with a lot of bug fixes. Since this is a point release from
0.10.1 there are no additional features, however if you are running an
older version of GWM I highly suggest updating to 0.10.2 due to the
bug fixes.

If you want the latest code you can download a tarball here:
https://code.osuosl.org/attachments/download/3321/ganeti-webmgr-0.10.2.tar.gz

Our latest documentation can be found at https://ganeti-webmgr.rtfd.org/

If you have any questions or need assistance with upgrading/deploying
GWM we can be found at #ganeti-webmgr on freenode or you can send an
email through this mailing list.

Below is a comprehensive change log with details on what's been added
since 0.10.1.

* Assigning owners to a VM has been changed slightly.

* Must have admin/create_vm permissions to be an owner
* Groups can be owners
* Superusers can assign owner to anyone
* Owner assignment dropdown is now sorted by name (finally)
* Users without perms on any clusters now get a 403 error if they
try to go to the VM Creation page. Before they would get to the page
but have no clusters to choose from.
* The 5th step of the VM Wizard composing of HVParams is now
properly submitting the data to the RAPI
* Refresh button now refreshes data for nodes and vms instead of
just the cluster from the RAPI.
* Hostnames are now stored in the database using all lowercase
* More validation on data retrieved from the RAPI
* Updated sshkeys scripts to be more redundant
* Fixed missing CSRF token on password reset page
* VM List pages should be consistent between the global VM list and
the cluster VM lists

phi...@pilarkto.net

nieprzeczytany,
10 wrz 2013, 09:12:4610.09.2013
do ganeti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thank you. No everything works fine.

For German people, we write a howto about Ganeti/gwm, reflecting this version (0.10.2). This is especially for gentoo - an at least one combination that works (for now).

phi...@pilarkto.net

nieprzeczytany,
10 wrz 2013, 09:13:1510.09.2013
do ganeti...@googlegroups.com

Csillag Tamas

nieprzeczytany,
10 wrz 2013, 16:24:4510.09.2013
do ganeti...@googlegroups.com
hi,

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 01:55:45PM -0700, Chance Zibolski wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to announce that today we are releasing GWM 0.10.2, which
> comes with a lot of bug fixes. Since this is a point release from
> 0.10.1 there are no additional features, however if you are running an
> older version of GWM I highly suggest updating to 0.10.2 due to the
> bug fixes.
> If you have any questions or need assistance with upgrading/deploying
> GWM we can be found at #ganeti-webmgr on freenode or you can send an
> email through this mailing list.

When do you plan adding support for ganeti 2.7 (or even 2.8?)
Debian has 2.7.1 in wheezy-backports (so one can easily get it on stable).

Ganeti web manager is great and became central in our infrastructure so I would
love to upgrade, but will just wait instead until you say 2.7 is supported.

Thanks for the great work! :)

Regards,
cstamas
--
CSILLAG Tamas (cstamas) - http://cstamas.hu/

Chance Zibolski

nieprzeczytany,
10 wrz 2013, 17:50:3710.09.2013
do ganeti...@googlegroups.com
Ganeti 2.7 should work in the current version of Ganeti Web Manager.
The additional features likely do not have implementations however,
but GWM should still work for most purposes.
> --

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż