doodle

Nicola

Jun 2, 2012, 10:03:18 AM6/2/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com, 091labs...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
probably you already know about doodle but i didn't notice a use by you
so i introduce it just the same...
Doodle is a simple and fast way to schedule an event through a survey.
We used it in Italy a lot for the linux user group meeting and event,
maybe it could be useful for the labs and Glug too.

For instance i created an event for the next Glug meeting, of course
it's Wednesday i know but it's just an example.
http://www.doodle.com/wz2i87cc3t9mmtyy

Carles Sentis

Jun 2, 2012, 1:27:23 PM6/2/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com, 091labs...@googlegroups.com
We have used doodle before for different things. It is handy as well for creating polls

Nicola