2014 Funtoo Linux call for FLOPS

Daniel Robbins

Feb 24, 2014, 11:44:12 AM2/24/14
to funtoo development mailing list
Hi All,

I have begun building a new system for collecting Funtoo Linux Optimization Proposals, or FLOPS, to define larger initiatives we are working on in 2014.

This new system uses Semantic MediaWiki and a form to make data entry easier and more standard, and to allow us to have the FLOP pages rendered in a special way.

This is still a work in progress (I need to add a logo, more fields, and other features) but the system is functional and I encourage you to use it to submit ideas for Funtoo :)

See here:

Best Regards,

Daniel

Guy Fontaine

Feb 24, 2014, 11:58:35 AM2/24/14
to Funtoo
Gonna try it later today.

---
Also be sure to check out:
Funtoo Forums: http://forums.funtoo.org
Planet Larry: http://larrythecow.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Funtoo" group.