Radio2 title generation when title includes quote marks

Anton Zuiker

Aug 7, 2012, 9:48:24 AM8/7/12
to fronti...@googlegroups.com
Here's a Radio2 issue I encountered yesterday:

What I did and what happened:

I highlighted a specific sentence that spoke to me.

I clicked my Radio2 bookmarklet.

Radio2 opened in a window, with the highlighted sentence in the blogging field.

In the title field, only part of the blog post's title was there, instead of the full title, which is what I was expecting. I suspect this is because the title included quote marks - "hard".

Screenshot attached.

Anton

Anton Zuiker
http://mistersugar.com/about
zui...@gmail.com
919.724.4220
Screen Shot 2012-08-07 at 9.43.37 AM.png

Dave Winer

Aug 7, 2012, 10:03:58 AM8/7/12
to fronti...@googlegroups.com, zui...@gmail.com
Excellent report, easy to reproduce the problem, and the fix was straightforward.

Update radio2.root on the server to get the fix.

Dave