FW: for days and days.

Jose Rivers

Nov 10, 2012, 1:48:37 PM11/10/12
to mceliag...@yahoo.com, bowden....@gmail.com, colmmcn...@gmail.com, fronte...@googlegroups.com, viej...@gmail.com, fierr...@yahoo.com, wul...@midlands.net, lettie...@yahoo.com, margie...@yahoo.com, mat...@yahoo.com, msim...@elpasotimes.com, molly...@gmail.com, nichola...@gmail.com, me...@nomoredeaths.org, thes...@wunc.org, raulso...@yahoo.com, splc-ctg0aeb6yaaez...@newsletter.splcenter.org, tobias_...@information.dk

Molly I wrote t mr houseworth this. We won, yayyyhhhh!. Can you post this? Jose.

From my phone.